Thane : A massive broke out at an industrial unit located in the Dombivli MIDC area in Thane district today morning officials said.
The blaze broke out in the kitchen accessories-making factory at around 5 PM, said Kalyan-Dombivli Municipal Corporation (KDMC) Fire Officer Namdeo Chowdhary.
Nobody was injured in the mishap, as the workers rushed out in time, he said.
Eight fire engines brought the blaze under control and cooling operations are underway, he said.
According to the information, a short circuit is suspected to be the cause behind the incident.